These are my original poems,song lyrics and short stories made and constructed by me. If you are a professional and would like to use my material, please feel free contact me. I hope you will enjoy them. the thoughts behind them all have specific purpose and others a line of thought from my imagination. Some have said i have lost "it" but I say " there's been no real attempt to find it "

Monday, August 13, 2012

What Has To Be

I didn't plan this
but it is what it is
I guess it's just what has to be

I listened to you
when you talked down at me
looking straight through me
never seeing me

Always on some master plan
you didn't care who was in your way
not even me

We always seemed to go to bed angry
the nights always filled with tension
you could of cut them with a knife

There's gotta be more
more to this life
there's gotta be a better place
than looking at your face

Something's out there
it's calling me
telling me this whole thing
is just out of place

That it's all wrong
so I'm going pull out
I'm gonna be strong
pull up my stakes

Well I'm looking for love
ya what i never had
all the while i was with you

And you know it's true
by the things that you do
you never ever consider me
so blind you are all you see

Out on the road
I don't care where i go

So good...so good
to feel so free

To drop all that anxiety
I can't believe
what you use to do to me

So good...so good
to feel so free

Please..I didn't plan this
but it is what it is
I guess it's just...what has to be

(by Roelin Davis all rights reserved 8/13/202)

No comments:

Post a Comment