These are my original poems,song lyrics and short stories made and constructed by me. If you are a professional and would like to use my material, please feel free contact me. I hope you will enjoy them. the thoughts behind them all have specific purpose and others a line of thought from my imagination. Some have said i have lost "it" but I say " there's been no real attempt to find it "

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Someone Has to Come Down

Sitting alone in the darkness waiting to say our last goodbye
wondering if a kiss will be the way we seal this unsettling disarray
we used to enjoy the simple things...they always came so naturally

So why in the world did it go so far gone and how did we finally come to this
two hearts that beat as one sharing the light...the nights would never end
now I'm just a lost and lonely soul looking for a way to fall from disgrace

Traveling in my mind's eye to and fro just wondering when will it all end
I told you my love was pure for you it last my life time and beyond
but you didn't want it you made sure we had to throw it all away

You kept saying this wasn't you...this life..deep inside
then who are you because I'm still waiting to see the person i know
this can't be cured...on the fly, someone has to, someone has to
someone has to come down and take the burden and cry

Listening to the songs of those in the same heartache despair
wandering the road in life we all tread on the same side
trapped between two worlds too far one way to try and turn back

How far can we go on with the charade when we know how well you cheat
no sense in trying to back paddle out of this one you're in way too deep you see
your actions make perfect words spelling it all out to me for the whole world to see
just can't believe that I've been such a fool to let you pull your wool over me

(by Roelin Davis all rights reserved 12\27/2012)

No comments:

Post a Comment