These are my original poems,song lyrics and short stories made and constructed by me. If you are a professional and would like to use my material, please feel free contact me. I hope you will enjoy them. the thoughts behind them all have specific purpose and others a line of thought from my imagination. Some have said i have lost "it" but I say " there's been no real attempt to find it "

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Your Darkened Charms

Such a darkened heart that dwells in you
even the cold from winter draws from you
I can't believe one word from your forked tongue
one touch from your lips feels like freeze

I wake up from my nightmares and you're right there
a curled up smile upon your face while you pretend to sleep
somehow I know you're projecting influence into my dreams
this insanity I'm going through I can't believe it's just me

Why can't I dream of a better life than the one you hold on me
when I try to go into the light you drag me back to the darkest deeps
why can't I seem to break these silver chains you got hooked in me

Destiny calls
but I'm stuck here with her
someone help...help me please

She's got her fingers dug in deep
beauty can only reign supreme for so long
no one can hear my tears when they fall

You run around like nothing's wrong
that evil look within the corner of your eyes
trapped like a spider to a fly I'm stuck here no where to run
I have to wait until you're ready to draw blood

No one can hear me when I scream
what's your obsession within me 
what keeps you coming around
I ain't got nothing left
you've stolen everything that I am

The burn of your skin from the sweat the you sieve
you keep thrusting your utter hell upon my breast
why can't I resist your darkened charms
go away...I don't want you here ....just leave

(by Roelin Davis all rights reserved 8/21/2012)

No comments:

Post a Comment