These are my original poems,song lyrics and short stories made and constructed by me. If you are a professional and would like to use my material, please feel free contact me. I hope you will enjoy them. the thoughts behind them all have specific purpose and others a line of thought from my imagination. Some have said i have lost "it" but I say " there's been no real attempt to find it "

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Thru Your Woods


I travel thru your woods now expecting to meet the other  you.
 A monster of great proportions waiting to pounce upon
the poor souls that dare to walk within your path.
Your stench is everywhere so how am I to not notice you
 surely lurking somewhere in the darkness just before me.
 I cringe and jump at every noise like you have trained me
 still stealthy over the time I have grown to know you.
 So now the time has come for you to end the madness
You’ve called me to feed your heartless hunger and prey
upon the only hand that believed in you.
 This curse that I chose to accept thinking that your true intent
was truly good hidden within your darkened worn-torn soul.
 That something spiritual was begging to be released from its
cold Dungeness hell and I hoped that it would be so grateful to be rescued.
 Ha! Ha!  I was the fool after all always wishing for things that couldn’t be
 Thus making me ripe for the conquest of your captivating wanting ways.
 Yes I didn’t believe it at first but as time went by I began to put two and two together.
 Which of course is the last thing you want any of your prey to do.
 You prefer the easy targets always to manipulate and string out your game of deceit.
 It is what feeds your true desires of wicked debauchery conjured and
 nurtured by the victims unwary willingness to free your soul from damnation.
 Your true goal to try and break all that is good in each every attempt.
 Barely breaking the skin so as to slowly leak out the
 very thing you despise that fills the ones you hate.
 your contempt for others gives you away eventually thru your actions.
 And they become aware of your plans so you know from the
 previous battles that it is useless to contain them any further.
 The one that they thought they saw in you, the one that they thought would free them.
So then you guide them to travel thru your woods expecting to meet the other you.

(By Roelin Davis  8/28/2011 all rights reserved)

No comments:

Post a Comment