These are my original poems,song lyrics and short stories made and constructed by me. If you are a professional and would like to use my material, please feel free contact me. I hope you will enjoy them. the thoughts behind them all have specific purpose and others a line of thought from my imagination. Some have said i have lost "it" but I say " there's been no real attempt to find it "

Monday, August 13, 2012

When the Peacock Calls

don't think i haven't noticed
the way you look at me
from the corner of your eye
when you think i don't see you
just hope you saw me smile
ya the thought of us has crossed my mind
wondering what it might be like to kiss you
when the peacock calls...its wishing
telling everyone that can hear
he's calling...
"come to me...I'm over here
time is short...the night is coming
look at me...look at me
I'm so pretty...don't you want some"
soon we'll be close
close enough to feel our heat
tremble and shake
anticipation wants to overtake us
so unreal
this magic moment
stiff as still
it must be a kind of magnetic re-simulation
drawing us in together
and then it finally happens
fumbling into position
like two school kids
this kiss
seems to last forever
it even remains on my lips
do we have to stop

No comments:

Post a Comment