These are my original poems,song lyrics and short stories made and constructed by me. If you are a professional and would like to use my material, please feel free contact me. I hope you will enjoy them. the thoughts behind them all have specific purpose and others a line of thought from my imagination. Some have said i have lost "it" but I say " there's been no real attempt to find it "

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

How Our Love Would Fall

Misconceptions
are wandering...in you
false confusions are building up
they'll cut you in two

I've been searching for so long
trying to be strong for you
cast away and forgotten
they all said and made you believe
that I was the one who was wrong

Now the truth they all knew
wasn't what they were portraying
they didn't what you to know
all the things they were sinning

I thought it would just be a matter of time
when it would all come crashing down
somehow they built up their defenses
with more and more lies
it's so hard now to get through

All my hopes and dreams all shot to hell
it's not what I thought the future would hold
it's not how I hoped our love would fall
just gotta keep holding on
just gotta believe

One day we will be together
hugging one another showing our love
I know it's only a matter of time
but it's been so long since I've seen you
when will I know
when will it be over
my child

(by Roelin Davis all rights reserved 8/15/2012

No comments:

Post a Comment