These are my original poems,song lyrics and short stories made and constructed by me. If you are a professional and would like to use my material, please feel free contact me. I hope you will enjoy them. the thoughts behind them all have specific purpose and others a line of thought from my imagination. Some have said i have lost "it" but I say " there's been no real attempt to find it "

Monday, August 27, 2012

No Last Goodbyes

you called me on the telephone
telling me that you won't be there when i get home
its the middle of the day, working away
no way for me to be there, no last goodbyes

don't know what you are feeling
you been distant for so many days
seemed like nothing was wrong
when i left this morning, working to the bone

then you say you been sleeping with another man
this the second time, you don't who's child
you want to end this life, you want to end your shame
i don't want to be a part of some other guys game

the drive so silent, except the tears falling from my eyes
how could you say you love me and do this a second time
i should of left the first time, but i forgave you
thought it was true love residing in my heart

but now here we are on our last adventure
silent intentions, whispered words
half in the emotions, the other in disbelief
how could you be so cold hearted, even to me

i thought we shared a special kind of love
but i found out you share it with everyone
no boundaries will you follow, not with anyone
sometimes i wish i didn't even know you
but its too late

now i get home to an empty house
seems there is no line you won't cross
left me with nothing but my clothes on our bed
what was it that makes you act that way
what is it that lets you remain in my head

all i ever wanted was some one to share my love
some one to hold my hand walking in the park
some one to share my dream
some one to hold me in the dark
some one to believe in, some one to believe in me
was it too much love for you, too much way too soon

you called me on the telephone
telling me that you won't be there when i get home
its the middle of the day, working away
no way for me to be there, no last goodbyes

(by Roelin Davis all rights reserved 8/27/2012)

No comments:

Post a Comment