These are my original poems,song lyrics and short stories made and constructed by me. If you are a professional and would like to use my material, please feel free contact me. I hope you will enjoy them. the thoughts behind them all have specific purpose and others a line of thought from my imagination. Some have said i have lost "it" but I say " there's been no real attempt to find it "

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

This Feeling I Can't Control

For so long the silence was just right
no need to worry no need for love
then one day it was broken by mistake
and the light so bright filtered through

I stood alone there in the darkness
waiting for my eyes to focus
so comfortable was the blackness
as I got a chill waiting for the view
it was always there for me
so blinded by my madness
I couldn't never see it

I caught a glimpse of my reflection
just who's this person in the mirror
a figure of a man that I never got to know
I fall to my knees the tears overflow

My heart is so empty
it cries out for you
how long have you been gone
I'm coming for you

No need to apologize
I'm the one who was wrong
just come home with me
together our love can be strong

Burning...burning
whats this feeling I can't control
the passion of my love has a flame
without love it runs free and untamed

So hot with desire
our blood flows like fire
so hot with desire
were burning down to the wire

Can't you feel it
can't you feel the heat
it's getting stronger with every beat

Two hearts beating as one
full to the brim with each other having fun
don't want it to stop
don't want it to come undone

(by Roelin Davis all rights reserved 8/14/2012)

No comments:

Post a Comment