These are my original poems,song lyrics and short stories made and constructed by me. If you are a professional and would like to use my material, please feel free contact me. I hope you will enjoy them. the thoughts behind them all have specific purpose and others a line of thought from my imagination. Some have said i have lost "it" but I say " there's been no real attempt to find it "

Monday, February 20, 2012

Please...Please Love Me


Sometimes the path you take
Can be so steep
It seems like it’s the highest peak
You just want to find a pass
To get through the storm
So the cold doesn't freeze
Your poor lonely heart

Sometimes you feel
Like you'll never get out of here
Caught up in the darkness
That wants to consume you
There's no light to be found
In the grey clouds to guide you

Every day's a prison
There's seems to be no way out
Nothing or no one to save you
It feels like your suffocating
And as the lights fade away
You wonder
What's to become of you

Lost in your dreams
Flying from your memories
Blocking out the past 
Running from the pain
You don't care
As long as you get there

You're longing for love
Each and every day
Reaching out when no one's there
The empty space that's in your heart
Wants to be filled
From the darkness it cries out
Please...please love me

It's so cold I feel numb
My soul stiff as steel
I need your love
To warm me up inside

Will you be my guiding light
And Show me the way
Keep me on the straight and narrow
Guide me on through to the other side
Free me from the frozen to the thaw
To the land of sunshine and flowers

Look me in the eyes
Kiss me and hold me
Never let me go
Hold my hand
Tell me you love me
Let's grow old
In this world of wonder

(By Roelin Davis 2/19/2012 all rights reserved)

No comments:

Post a Comment