These are my original poems,song lyrics and short stories made and constructed by me. If you are a professional and would like to use my material, please feel free contact me. I hope you will enjoy them. the thoughts behind them all have specific purpose and others a line of thought from my imagination. Some have said i have lost "it" but I say " there's been no real attempt to find it "

Friday, February 17, 2012

The Auras That You See



You are a mystery
You say you can see
The aura around me
Whether I’m good or I’m bad
You don't have to sleep with me
To justify what's in your head
Those things that you see
That you say hover over me
Also surround my bed
So there's no escape
They linger in your mind
You're the only one
That has to survive
Living with them all the time
Looming over you
The evil that you do
The good that's your will
These are troubled times
The fight is all in you
So come on over here
Lay down in my bed
I'll take care of you
Why don't you take it easy
Make love with me instead
Take away some mystery
Blend some good and some bad
That aura surrounds us
Let them see the light
It shines so bright
When you make love to me
You just gotta let go
Of all your superstitions
Just trust that it's right

(By Roelin Davis 2/17/2012 all rights reserved)

No comments:

Post a Comment