These are my original poems,song lyrics and short stories made and constructed by me. If you are a professional and would like to use my material, please feel free contact me. I hope you will enjoy them. the thoughts behind them all have specific purpose and others a line of thought from my imagination. Some have said i have lost "it" but I say " there's been no real attempt to find it "

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Living On The Edge


Your silence is deafening
Is it the calm before your storm?
Is it your judgment?
Should I be warned?
You’re always hot or cold
But never warm
Rejecting all of my affections
What is it you want from me?
I've already given you all of me
But you want more

You are my mystery
You constantly keep yourself
Locked behind your door
You always had the key
To play with my heart
Leading me on and on
Right from the very start
Was I so blind I couldn't see?
What it is you do to me

Living on the edge
Every day wondering why
I stay in this misery
Banging my head on the door
Kicking and screaming
Let me out of here
I can't stand the pain
You're drowning me
With your love

I gotta get outta here
Gotta to run away
Gonna save my lonely heart
Get away from you
Looking for a brand new start
That doesn't include you
I'm looking for a better day
Where my future has possibilities
And my sky is blue

I'm gonna set myself free
Stand on my own two feet
I'm gonna be strong
Tired of all these long and lonely nights
Without you by my side
Ya you're doing me wrong
This is a dark and empty house
When you live in it alone

(By Roelin Davis 2/21/2012 all rights reserved)

No comments:

Post a Comment