These are my original poems,song lyrics and short stories made and constructed by me. If you are a professional and would like to use my material, please feel free contact me. I hope you will enjoy them. the thoughts behind them all have specific purpose and others a line of thought from my imagination. Some have said i have lost "it" but I say " there's been no real attempt to find it "

Friday, February 17, 2012

just look at us

this life we forged away
standing the tests of time
playing love's cruel games
enduring it's wind and rain

and when the sun shines on us
we shine so bright
just look at us
so happy together you can see

this heart of mine is so full
it's over flowing
filled with your love
from the day i first met you

i knew you were my destiny
something inside told me so
when i look into your loving eyes
my soul always feels like it can fly

couldn't live without you by my side
i just couldn't bear the weight
no where to run and hide
the world is too small to escape

the pain would be to much
can't you see how it would be
so don't leave me here all alone
without your love to carry on

No comments:

Post a Comment