These are my original poems,song lyrics and short stories made and constructed by me. If you are a professional and would like to use my material, please feel free contact me. I hope you will enjoy them. the thoughts behind them all have specific purpose and others a line of thought from my imagination. Some have said i have lost "it" but I say " there's been no real attempt to find it "

Monday, February 20, 2012

Losing love with one last call


left this morning
I should of known
something was wrong
didn't know it would be
the last time I would see you
didn't I deserve better
than to get your last good bye
over the phone

didn't I treat you right
why are you leaving me
you say you can't take it anymore
you been with another man
it's tearing you up inside
you're going to have a baby
but you don't who it belongs to
so you're going to run away
and there's nothing i can say
it's all on you

you leave me in the darkness
never knowing which way to go
you're always so far away
pretending to be my girl
when i'm not even in your world
why did you cheat on me
while keeping me in a fantasy
sneaking around with him

I came home to our house
nothing here but emptiness
in deep despair
i'm feeling the loneliness
I thought I had everything
what love could bring
the meaning of what this life is

(by Roelin Davis 2/20/2012 all rights reserved)

No comments:

Post a Comment