These are my original poems,song lyrics and short stories made and constructed by me. If you are a professional and would like to use my material, please feel free contact me. I hope you will enjoy them. the thoughts behind them all have specific purpose and others a line of thought from my imagination. Some have said i have lost "it" but I say " there's been no real attempt to find it "

Sunday, February 19, 2012

The Human Race


What’s your name ?
What’s your game ?
What field do you play in ?

What’s your dream ?
What’s does it mean ?
What is it that you believe in ?

All good questions
When we meet
When we greet
How will I get to know ya ?
If we don't learn to communicate
On our first date
Don’t you wanna know me ?
Get to know me
Wouldn’t that be great ?
Don’t hesitate
Take this new love I have for ya
Bring a smile to your face

There’s no disgrace
It’s the Human Race

Ya we make mistakes
Sometimes we don't get what we want
Sometimes we don't have what it takes
We don't know until we take a chance
Until we make the move
Until we get in the groove
We are the Human Race

We do what it takes
Ya we do what it takes
We are the Human Race

What’s your favorite movie ?
What’s that you want do to me ?
Don’t be blown away
Maybe I want you to stay
Maybe I want you to go
How will we even know ?
If we don't even give it a try

Don’t you know
When we set our sights
They could be wrong
They could be right
Ya we make mistakes
There’s no disgrace
It’s the Human Race

We gotta take a chance
Do you have what it takes?
We are the Human Race
Ya…we are the Human Race

(By Roelin Davis 2/19/2012 all rights reserved)

No comments:

Post a Comment