These are my original poems,song lyrics and short stories made and constructed by me. If you are a professional and would like to use my material, please feel free contact me. I hope you will enjoy them. the thoughts behind them all have specific purpose and others a line of thought from my imagination. Some have said i have lost "it" but I say " there's been no real attempt to find it "

Friday, February 3, 2012

I’m All Over You



This feeling comes as no surprise
Been lurking in the shadows
Since I don't know when
Came when you left
When you went away with him

The sun is slow to shine
When will these lonely nights
When will they be through with you?
I'm not the type to cry
Not over someone like you
Gotta be strong

Now all my friends say
That I’ll get over you
It's just a matter of time
Till this wound that you cut
Heals in my broken heart
Just a matter of time
Till you’re a thing of my past
But I can’t help to wonder
How long will it last

I gotta be strong
Right the wrongs
Listen to my soul
Because deep down I know
What I thought we had
Just wasn't meant to be
You left me all alone
Left me to bleed

What was it that he said?
Did he promise you the moon?
What did he have?
That you didn't have right here
Guess you couldn't get enough
Couldn't wait on love
Or did you only pretend
You said I was the one
The one that you love

Honey what happens
When we meet again
Will you just pretend?
Was it all just a lie?
Just a game to you
How can you do this to me?
Straight faced
Stone cold

Don't you have a heart or
Has the years been so cruel to you
I reached out my hand to you
Hoping for one more chance
But you look the other way
I can see the shame
It’s all over you
Ya it’s all over you
All over you

Oh I gotta be strong
Gotta right the wrongs
Gotta listen to my soul
Because deep down I know
What I thought we had
What I thought was love
Just wasn't meant to be
Wasn’t meant to be
Wasn’t mean’t to be

Honey hope you have a good life
Been fine on my own
I’m all over you

(By Roelin Davis 2/3/2012 all rights reserved)

No comments:

Post a Comment