These are my original poems,song lyrics and short stories made and constructed by me. If you are a professional and would like to use my material, please feel free contact me. I hope you will enjoy them. the thoughts behind them all have specific purpose and others a line of thought from my imagination. Some have said i have lost "it" but I say " there's been no real attempt to find it "

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Waiting For You

There's a soft drifting rain,
falling slightly at a slant.
Soaks everything around and down.

Doesn't mean that I wont be
here for you

The rain is warm
and I'm feeling fine.
Feeling like this is just a dream

Looking for you,
is all I every seem to do.
You're always here,
but then you're never around.

Doesn't mean that I wont be
waiting here for you

Listening to the calm
before the storm.
I know you said not to wait,
but I cant help the way I feel

Soaking up all of you.
I'm just waiting here
for your return

Watching for the sun,
cant wait for the warmth
that's you

You left me before you knew
how I felt about you
Never got to tell you
I love you

No never got to tell you
That I love you

That doesn't mean
that I wont be here waiting for you

They say I'm such a fool
for putting all my trust in you
but they don't see
all good i see
in you

There's a soft drifting rain,
Soaking everything that's you.
Listening to the calm,
Watching for the sun.
Never got to tell you
I love you

No I never got to tell you
That I love you

But That doesn't mean.
that I wont be here
waiting for you

(by Roelin Davis 11/27/2011 all rights reserved)

No comments:

Post a Comment