These are my original poems,song lyrics and short stories made and constructed by me. If you are a professional and would like to use my material, please feel free contact me. I hope you will enjoy them. the thoughts behind them all have specific purpose and others a line of thought from my imagination. Some have said i have lost "it" but I say " there's been no real attempt to find it "

Friday, November 18, 2011

just where , how and when?

Lived my life
waiting on a dream.
I know there's true love
out there somewhere
because that's what i believe.

Wondering all these years
just where have you been.
Would you show up in my life
just where , how and when?

Just one look from your eyes
is all that I need.
Warms me up in my heart
and gives me something to believe.

I cant help but want to touch you
and long to hold you in my arms.
My eyes don't want to look away,
glued to your every move.

Your beauty has entranced me
and sealed itself in my heart.
Your warm has a special feeling for me
locked inside me it will never part.

You always tremble when I'm around you
or when you have something to say to me.
My heart wants to reach out to you
to bring us soul to soul

No comments:

Post a Comment