These are my original poems,song lyrics and short stories made and constructed by me. If you are a professional and would like to use my material, please feel free contact me. I hope you will enjoy them. the thoughts behind them all have specific purpose and others a line of thought from my imagination. Some have said i have lost "it" but I say " there's been no real attempt to find it "

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Temporary Content

Temporary Content

What do you want?
What do you get?
What do you search for
if you think this it?

Is there another
that you constantly look for?
Or am I just a good reason
for your temporary content?

This life is too short,
the road is too hard.
There's too many lonely hearts
for all your empty compliments.

Do you dream of a lover
that you will never forget?
Have you ever felt love
that takes away the loneliness?

Your heart seems consumed,
your soul lost in darkness.
You don't know who's who,
you've lost the inner you.

So what do you want?
what will you get?
What will you search for,
if you think this it.

Is there always gonna be another
that you are constantly looking for?
Or am I still just a good reason
for your temporary content?

(by Roelin Davis 11/26/2011 all rights reserved)

No comments:

Post a Comment