These are my original poems,song lyrics and short stories made and constructed by me. If you are a professional and would like to use my material, please feel free contact me. I hope you will enjoy them. the thoughts behind them all have specific purpose and others a line of thought from my imagination. Some have said i have lost "it" but I say " there's been no real attempt to find it "

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Hair Trigger Pretender

Hair Trigger Pretender

I saw you out late last night,
Cruisin' under the big city lights.
The wind blowing thru your hair,
While driving around without a care.

Out all night when you're huntin',
Going somewhere ready for gunnin'.
Quick on the draw with you're kisses,
Not a single one ever misses,

Smoke rising from you're lips,
No holster needed on you're hips.
Skin tight dress curves at their fullest,
you're using kisses just like bullets.

Spurrs on you're high heel boots,
And notches in you're designer belt.
How many times can you shoot,
without remorse or any guilt.

One day you'll meet a stranger,
Who'll be one step ahead of the danger.
Some-one who will never surrender,
To a hair trigger pretender.

Roelin Davis

Copyright ©2008  Roelin Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment