These are my original poems,song lyrics and short stories made and constructed by me. If you are a professional and would like to use my material, please feel free contact me. I hope you will enjoy them. the thoughts behind them all have specific purpose and others a line of thought from my imagination. Some have said i have lost "it" but I say " there's been no real attempt to find it "

Monday, November 21, 2011

Dawn

Warm, gentle breeze brushing my face,
lifts my heart in a slow moving pace.
Washing my emotions with it's soft grace,
cleansing my soul with it's loving embrace.
Seemingly eager to engulf my lonely spirit,
holding me captive but leaving me fearless.
It's caressing feeling is of the purest.
The beauty of Dawn trapped me
even though I tried to resist it.
Clearing away the years of pain,
that left me to believe I was the blame.
Kept me in fear with nothing to gain,
ever the victim of love's cruel game.
Now that weight has been lifted,
for far too long I aimlessly drifted.
Needing love and affection that was never gifted,
not knowing how it feels to really miss it.
Dawn you have brought me such joy and delight,
cleared my darkness with your special light.
You shined on me and gave me sight,
brought my self-awareness to new heights.
Gave me inspiration that I so desperately needed,
helped me to regain what I used to believe in.
And now that my world has been re-opened,
is there hope for us to begin?
I can't help but to try and express this,
you've shown me the road again to my happiness.
You've shared with me your loving kindness,
and gave me your soft, sweet tenderness.
Dawn in my heart you will always be cherished !

(by Roelin Davis 11/21/2011 all rights reserved)

No comments:

Post a Comment