These are my original poems,song lyrics and short stories made and constructed by me. If you are a professional and would like to use my material, please feel free contact me. I hope you will enjoy them. the thoughts behind them all have specific purpose and others a line of thought from my imagination. Some have said i have lost "it" but I say " there's been no real attempt to find it "

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Mother Mary

 Mother Mary looking down on me,
Please tell me what you see.

Whispered words from your eyes of blue,
Feeling the pain centuries through.

Fallen spirits on an endless flight,
Drawn together by the dawns early light.

Beating wings listen to solemn prayers,
Of broken hearts in deep despair.

Mother Mary

Will you help me in my hour of need?
Mend my heart when it bleeds?

Mother Mary

I want to feel what you have seen,
I want to believe that he's the king.

Mother Mary

Tell me the things that I should know,
To teach my love how to grow.

Clear the path for my heart is bare,
To guide me and heal my soul.

Mother Mary

I dream of life that is pure,
And of you close to me my dear.

A blending of all that is good,
Of a world that's full of harmony.

Mother Mary

Let me taste your lips of wine,
Open your heart and say you will be mine.

Mother Mary

Can it be too soon for you?
Will you cut my heart in two?

Mother Mary

Just when I thought it died,
Is the time I found out our love survived.

Roelin Davis (all rights reserved copyrighted 1/12/97)

No comments:

Post a Comment