These are my original poems,song lyrics and short stories made and constructed by me. If you are a professional and would like to use my material, please feel free contact me. I hope you will enjoy them. the thoughts behind them all have specific purpose and others a line of thought from my imagination. Some have said i have lost "it" but I say " there's been no real attempt to find it "

Monday, November 21, 2011

time to cut my silver thread

I find myself this lonely man
struck down from the crowd.
There's only one thing I can hear
and that's the ringing in my ears.
I came to this distant land
hoping to find the man I am.
Lost in the time before
battling the cries of never more.
They left me here a broken dream
bleeding by this open stream.
As my life flashes before my eyes
my heart lifts and I hear my sighs.
Flying up through the clouds
I can feel the warmth of the light.
Guiding me to the promised land
never got a chance to fight the good fight.
Looking down at what once was me
all the lost hopes and possibilities.
Now it's time to cut my silver thread,
no turning back...no going home,
for you see I'm...dead...dead...dead !

No comments:

Post a Comment