These are my original poems,song lyrics and short stories made and constructed by me. If you are a professional and would like to use my material, please feel free contact me. I hope you will enjoy them. the thoughts behind them all have specific purpose and others a line of thought from my imagination. Some have said i have lost "it" but I say " there's been no real attempt to find it "

Monday, May 27, 2013

Too Far From Grace



oh i was willing to accept you for who you are
but you always thought you were a shooting star
lost on this earth because you went too far
so you feel trapped here in my galaxy

and some where out there is still a place
you keep telling me that you have to find
but i know you're just trying to soften the blow
for when you think you have to leave

now I can take it all in just like any man
but I cant take this thing that you call love
I can feel my heart growing smaller day by day
my poor soul is falling too far from grace

and when i try to look into your eyes
you always find the time to look the other way
a million words couldn't even describe it
this feeling we shared has finally gone away

stuck in time we try to play the game
but we both know what you're planning
you lay it out there before go out on the town
you're gonna find the right moment and fly away

yea way up in the the sky where you always look
you're gonna try and see if you can find your home
too bad you never found peace in your heart
because if you would of really looked
you could of truly seen you've been there all along

No comments:

Post a Comment