These are my original poems,song lyrics and short stories made and constructed by me. If you are a professional and would like to use my material, please feel free contact me. I hope you will enjoy them. the thoughts behind them all have specific purpose and others a line of thought from my imagination. Some have said i have lost "it" but I say " there's been no real attempt to find it "

Monday, May 27, 2013

It's Long, It's Hard

sitting here in the silence
trying to figure out what went wrong
i tried my best
but i guess my best wasn't good enough
for her... you know

not enough money in my pockets
for all the fancy things she wants
been working my fingers to the bone
she never has time to notice

she's always trying to live a life
that's way too far beyond us
and now she doesn't have the patience
to wait for me to give it to her anymore

gonna go out on the town and leave me
gonna punish me no there's no forgiveness
in her mind it's been my fault all along
it's me you know I've been the one
who's been keeping her down

she turns her head and doesn't listen
when i tell her you'll never find love
not the way you want to get it
the path your planning on taking
it's long, it's hard
and it's way too deceiving

No comments:

Post a Comment