These are my original poems,song lyrics and short stories made and constructed by me. If you are a professional and would like to use my material, please feel free contact me. I hope you will enjoy them. the thoughts behind them all have specific purpose and others a line of thought from my imagination. Some have said i have lost "it" but I say " there's been no real attempt to find it "

Sunday, May 12, 2013

The Valley's Singing


Waiting for the morning
for the sun to tell the time
it will be yelling conformation
of what i already know
you've been out there cheating
all over town

I toss and turn
throwing up such a sweat
this bed is on fire
burning passions
begging for their pleasures
just memories long forgotten
no chance to repeat

The river deepens
each and every night
these tears keep falling
when i think i hear your voice
the valley's singing
the storm is brewing
my heart is crying
brought on by fire and ice

Nothing's sacred
your whispers still linger in the air
making empty promises
then you try and break them
no remorse when you can
no faith for the ones that love you
they're all fools if they even dare

It's getting harder
i see you in my sleep
you're everywhere around me
a ghost with nowhere to go
relief and torture
too complex to overthrow
there's nowhere to hide
God forbid
I'm still...loving you

(by Roelin Davis all rights reserved 5/12/13)

No comments:

Post a Comment