These are my original poems,song lyrics and short stories made and constructed by me. If you are a professional and would like to use my material, please feel free contact me. I hope you will enjoy them. the thoughts behind them all have specific purpose and others a line of thought from my imagination. Some have said i have lost "it" but I say " there's been no real attempt to find it "

Friday, July 13, 2012

Waiting

Time has been so unfair
all these years without you here
beside me
they have been so unfair
not allowing me to watch you grow

This wasn't what I dreamed
how it would be for you and me
I planned to hold you and love you
is what I mean
be there for you each and every day

But that's not what happened
this life got all turned upside down
forced to live without you
for what seems now like an eternity
and my heart bleeds for you
knowing that you have suffered so

It's so hard
to hear that you call another dad
all these years being lied to
even threatened
by the ones that say they love you
they have brainwashed you
to think I'm the bad one
even though they all know
what they do is wrong

There a deep crevasse in my life
that's unfolded just for you
my sadness lying waiting there for you some day
probably when I'm way to old
thinking about all the time that we never got to bond
hoping one day you would reach out to me
but it never seems to be in the cards
what does this life hold
what's in store for us

Well now
I'm not living with any regrets about you
I just want you to know
I love you with all my heart
I always have
it's just a shame you'll never get to know
what they don't want you to know

For their world will crumble down
bare to the bone
if you get to know the man i am
how can they justify themselves
in your newly opened eyes

And what will you do
what will you see
always right in front of you
what will you believe
they have spent all their lies
just to keep the truth
away from you
but you were denied by them
how can you trust them now

Look at all this this love
this love I have been holding
it's always been here waiting for you

Waiting...waiting
waiting just for you
my daughter dear

Waiting...waiting..waiting

Just here waiting
waiting for you
just to hear your voice

Waiting...waiting..waiting
it's just been way too long

Waiting...waiting..waiting

(by Roelin Davis 7/13/2012 all rights reserved)

No comments:

Post a Comment