These are my original poems,song lyrics and short stories made and constructed by me. If you are a professional and would like to use my material, please feel free contact me. I hope you will enjoy them. the thoughts behind them all have specific purpose and others a line of thought from my imagination. Some have said i have lost "it" but I say " there's been no real attempt to find it "

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Sneaky Snake’s Looking for You



You're a spoiled snake,
That lays in wait.
And I’m just a game that you play.
While you stake out new prey,
Oh why do I stay with you?
This old heart of mine
Well it can stand the test of time.
But it can be broken.
This you know and understand.
You toy with me like Satan’s spawn,
Darkness falls when you're around.
How can you say you love me?
With that forked tongue.
I can’t even look you in the eye,
Knowing you been messing around.
My heart and soul buried deep
In your plans I know.
I'm looking for a way out.
Can’t get a grip slipping south.
Your wicked ways get what they want.
This whole world is your playground.
But I’m not gonna just lay down,
I’m working on a plan.
Gotta get up off the floor,
Gotta look for that hidden door.
And you know when I do,
It will be my time,
To get rid of you.
Oh you know how to hypnotize,
To make me your fool.
How to get me to do
What you want me to.
Oh I’m lost and I can’t be found,
Especially when you're around.
Oh help me if you would please,
I’m trapped down here underneath.
Can't you hear my call?
Can’t you be my savior?
I’m banging walls.
Desperation is attacking me now.
Can't breathe she's choking me.
I'm ready now, just show me the light.
The finally battle I know its right.
Before my eyes,
Freedom’s just a step away.
Gonna leave you darling,
I’m slipping away.
Beyond your grasp the feeling's so pure,
The war is won now,
You dirty whore.
Transcending materialism,
There’s no more deep despair.
My nights are cold but my heart is finally warm.
My soul is feeling safe from harm.
No more sneaky snakes,
No more false hope,
No more of your evil ways,
No way to get spellbound
From your devilish charms.
Well I’m free, free at last,
Free from every listening to your trash talk.
I'm on that last road walking solo
Looking for paradise.

(By Roelin Davis 6/1/2012 all rights reserved)

No comments:

Post a Comment