These are my original poems,song lyrics and short stories made and constructed by me. If you are a professional and would like to use my material, please feel free contact me. I hope you will enjoy them. the thoughts behind them all have specific purpose and others a line of thought from my imagination. Some have said i have lost "it" but I say " there's been no real attempt to find it "

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Now Love

There comes a time
when the cold feels like the warm
what you know gets turned upside down
when the wind seems like sand
then it all gets turned around

Just when you thought you knew
it's not time to give up yet
don't let go just hold on
my heart just cant go on
without you

A dream within a dream
what does it all mean
where do we go
now love

This life must go on
how can we understand
how do we live on
now love

What will you do
when the darkness follows you
where will you find the light
to show you the way

Two hearts
all tangled and torn
weathered through and through
they're trudging on
now love

Casting their forms in the snow
hear the angels weeping
all too busy to know
some one has to feel for them

So cold on their own
no fire to warm their soul
they just live their lives
day by day
now love

One day
hoping to hear the call
looking for love
a way to leave the darkness
running for the light
when it appears
now love

Jumping in again
this time will it be the one
a new beginning for them
will they find love
now

Will they find love
can they find love
will they find love
now

(by Roelin Davis 7/3/2012 all rights reserved)

No comments:

Post a Comment