These are my original poems,song lyrics and short stories made and constructed by me. If you are a professional and would like to use my material, please feel free contact me. I hope you will enjoy them. the thoughts behind them all have specific purpose and others a line of thought from my imagination. Some have said i have lost "it" but I say " there's been no real attempt to find it "

Friday, July 20, 2012

Before the Night is Gone

There's just one more chance
to get it right
never ever let them say
give up without a fight

There's a new romance
looking at you
from across the room

Shy shy shy girl
with you in her sights 
looks as though she sees what she likes
she adores

Shes a wild thing
ah the way she moves
she captures all the young boys hearts
when they see her on the dance floor

Oh I must be dreaming
I'm right out of my mind
how can this be true
she's coming straight for me

Baby baby baby
you're holding me close
but I'm still not sure

Oh then it happens
our lips slow to greet
so we kiss
with everyone watching

Too scared to open my eyes
I don't want to lose you now

The warmth of your touch
somehow calms me inside
baby baby baby
you know you're perfect for me

Ahh the night fills with laughter
like a summer breeze
lifting me higher and higher
making me believe

You
you are the one
I have been waiting for
oh and I have been empty inside
for way too long

So kiss me baby
kiss before the night is gone

Oooh...oooh
kiss me before the night is gone

Your lips taste like honey
sweet sweet honey baby

Kiss me the night is young

Kiss me...kiss me...kiss me

Kiss me before the night is gone

The night is gone
The night is gone

No comments:

Post a Comment