These are my original poems,song lyrics and short stories made and constructed by me. If you are a professional and would like to use my material, please feel free contact me. I hope you will enjoy them. the thoughts behind them all have specific purpose and others a line of thought from my imagination. Some have said i have lost "it" but I say " there's been no real attempt to find it "

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

This Love Will Learn To Fly


You run and hide
When you see me
You confide in him
What you won’t confide in me
I can't go on
With all these lies
You been giving me
What's left to believe?

Oh pray for me
I'll be needing it
Lost in love
My heart cries out
My soul to take
When I’m without you
Never losing faith
That you'll come home

It's been so long
Since I’ve felt love
The warmth it gives
Unconditionally
Holding hands all night long
Talking until dawn
It all rushes by
And then it's gone
What was so right
Is now so wrong

Oh I gave my heart to you
And you cut it in two
You stole my love
My hopes and dreams too
I confided in you
This love was yours to hold
But you threw it all away
Now I’m playing the fool
A fool for you

This can't be love
It never was
Too easy to get lost
It fell from you
You burned the bridge
The link from me to you
Now we're apart
The river runs through
Too swift to return

This love will learn to fly
Over hill and dale
This love will learn to fly
Over oceans roar
It will learn to sail
And in the darkest times
It will learn to shine
Always and alive
I will survive
(By Roelin Davis 3/6/2012 all rights reserved)

No comments:

Post a Comment