These are my original poems,song lyrics and short stories made and constructed by me. If you are a professional and would like to use my material, please feel free contact me. I hope you will enjoy them. the thoughts behind them all have specific purpose and others a line of thought from my imagination. Some have said i have lost "it" but I say " there's been no real attempt to find it "

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Their Hearts Already Know



I got a hunger in my heart
It's been there since the day I met you
But I just don't understand
What is it that stands between us?
What is it that's keeping us apart?
You know you need me too
But when we're close enough
To look in each other eyes
You cry then you turn around
And then you run the other away
I try to chase you but I get lost
The fog is clouding up my mind
This torment has been so unkind
Looking and listening for you
I know you can feel it too
Why else would you hide from me
Hide from me and our destiny
The tears fall from my eyes
The heartache captures me
Won't you give me something to believe
That shows you heart isn't cold
Sorry if I seem too bold
All my nights I been sleeping alone
Waiting for someone like you
Bring me from the darkness into the light
Can you feel it too it feels so right
Like a warm breeze on a summers day
Like the song of whispering reeds
Like the call of the wild ones
They find each other and where they belong
Holding each other in their arms
Promising never to let go
In their hearts they already know
(By Roelin Davis 3/24/2012 all rights reserved)

No comments:

Post a Comment