These are my original poems,song lyrics and short stories made and constructed by me. If you are a professional and would like to use my material, please feel free contact me. I hope you will enjoy them. the thoughts behind them all have specific purpose and others a line of thought from my imagination. Some have said i have lost "it" but I say " there's been no real attempt to find it "

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Cry If You Wanna Cry


Go where you wanna go
Say what you wanna say
Do what you wanna do
Be who you wanna be
Dream what you wanna dream
Love who you wanna love
It doesn't matter to me
See what you wanna see
Believe what you wanna believe
Chose what you wanna choose
I'm hoping you'll chose me
Live how you wanna live
Die how you wanna die
Cry if you wanna cry
But don't you cry for me
Be free if you wanna be free
Here's hoping you find your destiny
If you want to wander this world
Wonder at its wonderful mysteries
Then synchronize being discrete
Lift your hands to the sky
Make a wish and wish to fly
High as the sky higher than high
You're lower than low
When you don't know
What you can achieve
When you believe
Even the hardest of hearts
Has to conceive
When it comes to love
From up above
From me to you
Deep down in your soul
You know what you know
You know what to do
You know who's the fool
You don't even care
About the world out there
As long you have what you have
As long as it lasts
It's all that you need
Who cares who bleeds
As long as they bleed
No time for peace
Our time here on lease
We are the disease
You know what you know
You're lower than low
When you plan to deceive
Your fellow humans
Can't we all get along
We can be strong
We can learn to get along
We can achieve anything
Save this world we all live in
Save your new friends and their kin
A new world we can begin
Share the love, share the love
Share the love, share the love
Share the love, share the love

(By Roelin Davis 3/25/2012 all rights reserved)

No comments:

Post a Comment