These are my original poems,song lyrics and short stories made and constructed by me. If you are a professional and would like to use my material, please feel free contact me. I hope you will enjoy them. the thoughts behind them all have specific purpose and others a line of thought from my imagination. Some have said i have lost "it" but I say " there's been no real attempt to find it "

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

High In The Sky


I feel safe
Knowing you're watching over me
And I feel fine
Knowing that you're around
I feel warmth
Knowing that your love surrounds me now
And I feel blessed
Knowing you're saving me a place
With you up there by your side
High in the sky

I look at life
It's all around on this big world
So small and so large
I look in my own window
To see what my future holds
Blocked by fog from my own breath
It remains untold
Leave it up to me
To create my own destiny
I'll live this life
To the fullest
Stand by me now
And believe

I found your love
Laying right by my side
Throughout the night
Keeping me safe from the lies
From those that would deceive
Tear our happy home from beneath
As long as we hold on
To our beliefs
We'll all be strong to carry on
Give from our hearts
Take life head on
And spread our love

You said to me
On that last day
To make believe
That you're not gone
That you'll always be near
Hidden inside our hearts
And I said to you
With no disconcert
You'll live on
In all our happy thoughts
And in our prayers
Until the day
When we take our place
By your side
High in the sky
High in the sky
High in the sky
(By Roelin Davis 3/6/2012 all rights reserved)

No comments:

Post a Comment