These are my original poems,song lyrics and short stories made and constructed by me. If you are a professional and would like to use my material, please feel free contact me. I hope you will enjoy them. the thoughts behind them all have specific purpose and others a line of thought from my imagination. Some have said i have lost "it" but I say " there's been no real attempt to find it "

Thursday, August 22, 2013

What Your Love Has Done



Light headed and in a daze
feeling the chill of this lonely place
there's nothing left here to fill my void
not even the sound of your voice

The light of the moon moves with grace
from one side of the room across this space
it's all empty from the bottom to the top
but I'm held firm i can't even move

Well I've been trying to remember
what it was that could of made it all go wrong
i tried so hard so why don't you know
my commitment from the start
i always thought proven so strong

But you see, these one sided love affairs
never sprout the way one expects or believes
somehow they always take the path of deceit
wandering where they don't belong
while still lingering on and on beneath our feet

I getting tired of them, I'm getting too old and lost
gonna stop running from my past so it can catch up
maybe then I'll get a chance to learn all of my lessons well
maybe then you'll see what your love has done to me

No comments:

Post a Comment