These are my original poems,song lyrics and short stories made and constructed by me. If you are a professional and would like to use my material, please feel free contact me. I hope you will enjoy them. the thoughts behind them all have specific purpose and others a line of thought from my imagination. Some have said i have lost "it" but I say " there's been no real attempt to find it "

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Nothing Left Behind



The dust will leave them
the dew will clean them

The days will come and go
and the nights will get so cold

There's no one around to let me know
where you really went last night

You say you been with another man
so now what is the plan

Can i find some forgiveness
is there enough left on the floor

It's everything in the man that i am
to hold myself together in your presence

My hand trembling with my fear
seeing you standing there
all is new and now it's so clear

This life we've been leading
full of false hopes and damaged dreams

This love I've been feeling
now full of holes and the disbelieving

It tells me to hang on , to keep on trying
but in my heart i know, it's already died

Something looms, hovering between us
the silence is so thick you could cut it

Honey why did you go and do it
what made you run to that other man

When you said all things to me
you lead me on a path of deceit
in your light i always followed
a false hope for our future's dreams

And now the fruit of our love
will never see a tomorrow
because you want to take that away

Nothing to be left behind you say
no way, no sorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment