These are my original poems,song lyrics and short stories made and constructed by me. If you are a professional and would like to use my material, please feel free contact me. I hope you will enjoy them. the thoughts behind them all have specific purpose and others a line of thought from my imagination. Some have said i have lost "it" but I say " there's been no real attempt to find it "

Monday, August 26, 2013

I Can Learn to Live With It


Cornered by your wrath
i can't say anything
without oppression
without a verbal beating
you're so quick
thy tongue is your whip

I have to chose my words
or I'll feel the sting
you're always lying in waiting
finding pleasure in the stalk
looming in the darkness
until i have the need

One look from you
and it makes me shiver
all the way through my bones
makes me want to beg
give me something
something please

I got no control
got nothing up my sleeve
got nowhere i can go
to get away
to fly, to be free
so caught up
in your web of deceit

And i need you now
but i know what that brings
the innocence gone
this heart torn in two
don't know which way to go
do i give in again
if i only knew how to leave

Waiting for the sun to come
so the darkness will be all gone
maybe things will clear
get something straight up in my head
maybe i can learn to live with it
hopefully before I'm dead

Gotta have some plan
so i can breathe
need some space
that i can call my own
some where to run and hide
far away from you
and when i look up to the sky
i want to see the stars
and not your face

(by Roelin Davis all rights reserved 9/1/2013)

No comments:

Post a Comment