These are my original poems,song lyrics and short stories made and constructed by me. If you are a professional and would like to use my material, please feel free contact me. I hope you will enjoy them. the thoughts behind them all have specific purpose and others a line of thought from my imagination. Some have said i have lost "it" but I say " there's been no real attempt to find it "

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

feeling my heart make the leap

it's what they say about this one
rumors spreading while they're shaking
they can't help what they're spilling
it's just how they're feeling this time
not knowing which is the way to go
which way is up or down
when they break their crowns
jawing over me and you
we know the subject is mute
nothing needs to be said
and when the sun raises it's head
we know this will be the last time
they will get the fuel to stave their fires
honestly I'm quite surprised its last this long
i wasn't figuring it would go on and on
all the signs you been giving in
pointed to our demise before it began
but i was willing to see where it lead
not seeing the shortness of this future
laying in the rapture of the moment
feeling my heart make the leap instead
sliding down... ya sliding down
no way of turning round, no way to escape
just maybe i don't want to
maybe this is what i want, what i need
so i'm asking, baby...baby please.. don't leave

No comments:

Post a Comment