These are my original poems,song lyrics and short stories made and constructed by me. If you are a professional and would like to use my material, please feel free contact me. I hope you will enjoy them. the thoughts behind them all have specific purpose and others a line of thought from my imagination. Some have said i have lost "it" but I say " there's been no real attempt to find it "

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Running From Your Love



Once I had a love
the one that would of been so good for me
then it was taken away in a flash just like a dream
it's so dark on the road of hope
looking through the darkness trying not to fall
tripping on little hearts that want to believe

Traveling from day to day in the rain
my heart bogged down from the strain
I can't give up, I got keep up the hope
that one day I'll finally find my place
and I'll find my home

Her heart was wider than the oceans
and her light shined down on everything
there was nothing that could compare
you can't help the feeling that surrounds you
it's so warm in her loving arms

If this could only last forever
two as one like the river or the sun
surveying everything with love
feeding the gift of life with our bodies
standing still flowing with time and our souls

But we know it all comes to an end sometime soon
that nothing ever seems to last a life time for you and me
and destiny has a heart string just wasting away
this old life wasn't meant to be used this way

All these ups and downs
the heart just wants to break free
it wants to run away and mend again
hide in darkness until it's ready
to be broken all over
when it's ready to begin again

Will it be you waiting for me
will you be the one again
can you still love and hold me
even after what I've done
running from your love

(by Roelin Davis all rights reserved 1/31/2013)

No comments:

Post a Comment