These are my original poems,song lyrics and short stories made and constructed by me. If you are a professional and would like to use my material, please feel free contact me. I hope you will enjoy them. the thoughts behind them all have specific purpose and others a line of thought from my imagination. Some have said i have lost "it" but I say " there's been no real attempt to find it "

Thursday, January 31, 2013

It's Too Damn Deep


Baby baby why do we always end up here
laughing and crying at the same time
we..know all the pain and sorrow
we cause each other

Baby baby you should know by now
this wasn't the future I had planed
nor what I seen for us tomorrow
I always thought we'd live a dream

Now Honey don't you get me wrong
I've always been the one to be strong
never have I strayed or done you wrong
but I can't say the same for you

I'm not sure where our paths split up
when did we stopped holding hands
sleeping in our separate corners of our bed
crying just to get some sleep instead

This relationship absent of love
just going through the motions day by day
we used to have so much fun
now look at us we can't even seen ourselves

Baby baby why do you run away
you used to tell me you couldn't wait
just see my face at the end of the day
now this house is such an empty space

Baby baby who's that on the phone
that other guy that puts a smile in my place
Honey why can't you be more discreet
I don't need to know how this is going down

My heart can't stop this heartbreak from tearing me apart
my insides are collapsing i'm going to a dark dark place
if this was love then i only want to know my hate
what did i do to deserve this..is this my finale fate

Destined to be less than half a man
for what I lost I can never...never...never get back
Once I had a dream...a future bright as the moon and the stars
my head...lifted above the clouds, she gave me all of this

She was the one...the only one
she brought me from the darkness and into the light
she told me things that made it all better than before
now it's all gone...now it's all gone, what will I do

What will I do..now that you're gone
the darkness is calling my name

This heart of mine can't take this anymore
Baby baby it's so cold in here
there's just too much room
when will I ever find love again

Baby baby it's too damn deep
the valley in my heart will never heal

Ohhhhh...when I use to look into your eyes
nothing could ever hold me back

(by Roelin Davis all rights reserved 1/30/2013)

No comments:

Post a Comment