These are my original poems,song lyrics and short stories made and constructed by me. If you are a professional and would like to use my material, please feel free contact me. I hope you will enjoy them. the thoughts behind them all have specific purpose and others a line of thought from my imagination. Some have said i have lost "it" but I say " there's been no real attempt to find it "

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

You Said the Words of Forever


This love of ours is fragile
like a delicate flower in a dream
we try and try to reach out for it
it escapes our grasp with the extremes

You said the words of forever
they rolled right off your lips so easily
they were floating throughout the air
softly landing right here in my heart

They grew with loves nurturing
couldn't keep them from taking root
but it was stale and barren
so no fruit would it yield us

If time could be kept in a bottle
you would surely see us in every way
listen to me calling, listen to my cries
listen for my heart beat, listen to it die

This love has spoiled , it has rotten
way down deep, even to it's core
you know there's only one way out
you have the key to it's door

These walls that have risen
reach way up, up in the sky
there's no way around it
we just have to head straight on through
the stones it was built from are formidable
backed up from the love torn heartache

Did you you wish upon shooting stars
did you throw your coin in the wishing well
did you cut off your own lucky rabbits foot
did you search for the four leaf clover
so you won't go straight to hell

You know what you did
do you know what I'll do
do you care at all
or is this the end !

(by Roelin Davis all rights reserved 12/4/2012)

No comments:

Post a Comment