These are my original poems,song lyrics and short stories made and constructed by me. If you are a professional and would like to use my material, please feel free contact me. I hope you will enjoy them. the thoughts behind them all have specific purpose and others a line of thought from my imagination. Some have said i have lost "it" but I say " there's been no real attempt to find it "

Monday, December 3, 2012

The Sound of Heartbreak


Listening to the heartaches rain
their sounds will drive you insane
you would like to run away
but they will just find you the next day

Trumpets call you with their song
they do it all day long
and their notes bounce around in your head
until it makes you wish that you were dead

The Christmas bells they keep ringing
people on the sidewalks they keep singing
they don't even know how you are feeling
they just want to spread some cheer
they don't know they sing
the the sound of heartbreak

When the sounds of heartbreak calls
you can see the writing on the wall
they captured the end of you and me
my future's darkness makes it hard to see

It makes me follow a path that I don't like
it left me with no rhyme or reason of what went wrong
or what was right

All I hear is the call of heartbreak
all I see is the signs of heartbreak
all I can feel is the touch of heartbreak
all I can sense is my heart break

Oh I cant see my silver string
my destiny too dark...it must be lost
wandering in the clouds of deep despair
wondering if there will ever be another chance
listening for the sound and touch of love

(by Roelin Davis all rights reserved 12/3/2012)

No comments:

Post a Comment