These are my original poems,song lyrics and short stories made and constructed by me. If you are a professional and would like to use my material, please feel free contact me. I hope you will enjoy them. the thoughts behind them all have specific purpose and others a line of thought from my imagination. Some have said i have lost "it" but I say " there's been no real attempt to find it "

Monday, December 3, 2012

A Love Torn Heart


You always want to know what my deepest fear is
well it's just what you have done here tonight
every night you left me laying all alone here
wondering where you are out on the town

Who are you really making love to
it's not me who holds your heart or close to
when you're out there with a cheating heart
then you come home like there's nothing wrong

What am I left to think of when I've lost the picture
I barely see your face when I finally dream of you and I
this love lost in the darkness no one's left to dream at all
and when I see your face in the morning light
I can surely see the writing on the wall

Oh why does it hurt so much to feel it flowing
the knife you yield still in me feels so cold
the heartache you cut it's like a canyon
it's too deep to ever really heal
it's river ever running forever
knowing it will be worse during the thaw

Now I've see you again after so many years
you haven't changed because you're still stealing
all of those poor lonely hearts that want to love
maybe it's you who's really hurting deep inside
not ever knowing how it is to truly love

I used to wish for an answer
I used to cry to myself in the dark
I thought my heart was always dying
trying to figure out what went wrong
time doesn't really heal a love torn heart

(by Roelin Davis all rights reserved 12/3/2012)

No comments:

Post a Comment