These are my original poems,song lyrics and short stories made and constructed by me. If you are a professional and would like to use my material, please feel free contact me. I hope you will enjoy them. the thoughts behind them all have specific purpose and others a line of thought from my imagination. Some have said i have lost "it" but I say " there's been no real attempt to find it "

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

I Can Barely Hear You Cry


I cant help it if misery loves your company
you do all you can just to invite it in
living under your dark cloud
it breeds and multiplies
the perfect place to steal your dreams

This wasn't how it was suppose to be
we were suppose to fly above the clouds
you were suppose to take me far from here
but you fell from grace
ya you made some mistakes

Pick up the pieces and sort it all out later
look into my eyes you'll see you're still there
some where way off in the distance
you should know
I can barely hear you cry

The darkness calls...always outlasts it
this love is lost deep in your caverns
the echos sound out along the walls
makes it too hard to gain direction

So I'm left wondering how long it would take
when one of us has gone and went astray
leaving the dagger in way too deep
now my love is left spilling all over the floor

This human feeling consumes every thing
this being drawing breathes of deep despair
uncontrollable involuntary spasms
I'm choking on your deceit
how could think it wouldn't get back to me

Your world spins on a different axis
one that lets you get away
you don't ever have to come down
from your hiding place

So high above my clouds
you always try to tower over me
you snub your nose at anything
that doesn't include you

Now the new day comes
and I can feel the cold right next to me
this wasn't how it was supposed to be
the picture's fading so fast you see
soon enough it will be just me

So pick up the pieces and sort it all out later
if you look into my eyes you'll see you're still there
some where maybe way off in the distance
and you should the first to know
I can barely hear you cry...anymore

(by Roelin Davis all rights reserved 12/18/2012)

No comments:

Post a Comment