These are my original poems,song lyrics and short stories made and constructed by me. If you are a professional and would like to use my material, please feel free contact me. I hope you will enjoy them. the thoughts behind them all have specific purpose and others a line of thought from my imagination. Some have said i have lost "it" but I say " there's been no real attempt to find it "

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Easy To Break Down

the quiet in the darkness, it claims to be my friend
brings me unwanted hauntings, love that came to pass
repeating all the heartache, when will ever end
this torture it wills me to remember, flickering in my head
i can't shake my despair, don't want to lose my love for you

you know you gotta lick the wounds to heal them
salve the scars of heartache dug deep from penetration
put away all those tears from fear that lost us in the first place
hold on to our time don't lose it, for it will come back around
fill our cup again and toast it , to a new found love

nothing changes, it stays the same
and the motion, ya it's creations
lost to seduction, writhes with conceive
never ending, the circle just continues
all of your planning, well it concedes

you and me we had our good time
at last it's finally come to it's end
there's no turning back my darling
we've been there so many times before
can't keep the wheels from going forward
they just don't know how to do it

the tide is swelling, brought by the moon
our blood is boiling, loves after glow
the sweat is pouring, like a warm massoon
we're happy drowning, in each others flow
we can't help but to cry, as we wash away

now nothing is forever, but we can surly try
savor our earthly pleasure, retrieve it in our eye
listen to it's flavor, smell it until we die
lust for it while we're dreaming, spit at it and cry
learn from our mistakes, or scream out loud it's lies

it's dirty little lies, they pile up on me
can't see one from the other, all too familiar to me now
what does it really matter, we're far in too deep to care
can't see what's in the road ahead, they're fogging up the glass
we'll just have to burn and crash my dear

and start again, from scratch
we won't learn, from our mistakes
destiny, it's a circle, built for only one
the path we take, so rigid and strong

so easy to break down on it
out here in nowhere
the cold comes with the darkness baby
i can't seem to ever get warm
your images are fading darling
can't remember your face
gonna let you go now girl
hope you...find your way
all on your own

(by Roelin Davis all rights reserved 11/3/2012)

No comments:

Post a Comment