These are my original poems,song lyrics and short stories made and constructed by me. If you are a professional and would like to use my material, please feel free contact me. I hope you will enjoy them. the thoughts behind them all have specific purpose and others a line of thought from my imagination. Some have said i have lost "it" but I say " there's been no real attempt to find it "

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

When You Stop Believing

So this is the way you want to show me
leading the way across the bedroom
do dreamers believe what you sell them
they'll never know until you try and groom them

Distant eyes hurry and just get over with
this is how internally you say you're close to him
far off clouds in your mind swallow your pride
the days go by and you're feeling so trapped

You always say you would never hurt them
but you use them all up like a old sponge
take what you can get before they dry up
then when its gone you throw them away

Whats this you want to show me
leading the way across my bedroom
do you believe I'll buy what you're selling
I've seen this before I've been grooming

Your distant eyes say what you're feeling
here with me now but so far away seeing
lifted by clouds while you swallow your pride
why do you believe it's always a trap when loving

Don't you know its your heart your hurting
losing your soul up like an old sponge
you try to take what you can by stealing
but you lose more than you gain

When you stop believing !

(by Roelin Davis all rights reserved 11/20/12)

No comments:

Post a Comment