These are my original poems,song lyrics and short stories made and constructed by me. If you are a professional and would like to use my material, please feel free contact me. I hope you will enjoy them. the thoughts behind them all have specific purpose and others a line of thought from my imagination. Some have said i have lost "it" but I say " there's been no real attempt to find it "

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Waiting for the Morning Sun


Bend the light, until you get it right
then discard, what's really hard
wash away, until it's time to play
be discreet, until the next time we meet

Hide away, under the midnight stars
fly south, when the winter gets too bold
dare to rush, straight into my waiting arms
feel safe, because I've been waiting, oh so so warm

Feel the race, of my heart beat when you're around
can't even imagine, what it really means
with my eyes wide open, is it still a dream
so beautiful, i feel like a storybook queen

So amazing, this embrace so teasing
hand in hand, waiting for the morning
i don't know, but this has to last forever
don't take it away, for i will surely die

Don't want to feel that heartache
no way, it digs way too deep
can't avoid, the scars that they leave
just hold me, until the morning comes

My love, don't you say goodbye
if you do, I'll just have to run and hide
hide away, under the midnight stars
fly south, this winter is just way too cold

I'll bend the light, until I get it right
I can't help but feel the race
of my heart beat when you're around
see us then, we were hand in hand

Waiting for the morning sun

(by Roelin Davis all rights reserved 10/30/2012

No comments:

Post a Comment