These are my original poems,song lyrics and short stories made and constructed by me. If you are a professional and would like to use my material, please feel free contact me. I hope you will enjoy them. the thoughts behind them all have specific purpose and others a line of thought from my imagination. Some have said i have lost "it" but I say " there's been no real attempt to find it "

Friday, November 9, 2012

You're My Final Heart Break

It's been so long i don't know what I miss
the soft touch of warm skin, a tender kiss
waking up with the surprise of you in my arms
cuddled in close using me as your shield

But I know...you're just hiding from the night

And there was always something contagious
about the way you talked the way you smiled
that made the day always go way too fast
I couldn't wait for the nights for us to be together

But I know... they'll never last

Like two birds that flocked together
we did every thing we braved the weather
we kept each other safe from the cold
but we couldn't stop mother nature

Life's quirky turns and love's funny twists
we kept it going, we never missed
keeping it strong all night long
hoping it would last forever
hoping it never ends

But I know...you're going to be my final heart break

Now the years have slowly passed
I don't know where you are or how you turned out
I just hope that you finally found love
that your nights are filled with calm
and that you never lost that contagious charm

But I think you already know...
you left your loving impression upon my heart
yes...you left your ever loving impression on my heart

(by Roelin Davis all rights reserved 11/9/2012)

No comments:

Post a Comment