These are my original poems,song lyrics and short stories made and constructed by me. If you are a professional and would like to use my material, please feel free contact me. I hope you will enjoy them. the thoughts behind them all have specific purpose and others a line of thought from my imagination. Some have said i have lost "it" but I say " there's been no real attempt to find it "

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Rich With the Power


Struck hard, struck deep
I fell to the ground
Can't get up long enough
Get myself back on my feet

The darkness follows me
It loves my company
No better place to be
My world so upside down
What used to be so right
Is now so so wrong

My heart just wants to implode
Turn into a black hole and loath
Can’t hold back the tide
Of tears that ever flow
No one to light the way
No one to guide me now

I'm lost in my own shadow
Today it's been my only friend
Always casting the light away from me
There's no turning back you see
What's done is done beyond reprehend

I should have of never listened
To that voice stuck in my head
It lies all the time I know
Just waiting for the chance
To bring me down
It doesn't want me to succeed
It's only happy when there's no joy for me

But I only have myself to fault
Because I chose to be weak
If I could only turn back the hands of time
Tell myself not to walk that road
Full of heartache and deceit

Then I could rich with all the power
Of love between you and me

(By Roelin Davis 4/1/2012 all rights reserved)

No comments:

Post a Comment