These are my original poems,song lyrics and short stories made and constructed by me. If you are a professional and would like to use my material, please feel free contact me. I hope you will enjoy them. the thoughts behind them all have specific purpose and others a line of thought from my imagination. Some have said i have lost "it" but I say " there's been no real attempt to find it "

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

I Know You Heard Me Cry

It's just not the same anymore
the warmth of you that used to be here
I can't believe that it's over
still don't know why it has to be this way
I would give anything to see it change
what happened to your words
the ones you promised me
making love in the dark
there's ripples in the wind
the truth is so hard to hear
stone cold your heart leaves me there
hands held up to the sky
tightened fists while I cry
you were supposed to be the one
to carry me in from the rain
to warm me by your fire
but somehow you lost the desire to carry on
now who's gonna lead the way
living my life the way I can fancy free
not looking back to see if you're catching up
feeling the sun on my face
I'm just trying to keep pace with the human race
don't have any time to wait and wonder
if i have made the rights choices
why couldn't you be stronger
there's so much more than faith and love
there's hearts and minds that intertwine
there's bodies and souls that hide from the cold
you had it all and you threw it away
now you have to roam before you repay
destinies path to find a place to dwell
someone else's heart, someone else's soul
some ones plucking on your silver string
don't you know the road you choose
will never bring you close again
you lost this love, you had to go
all those pretty little maids all in a row
I know you're just a man but you lost control
so you couldn't live with the lies
all by myself, all alone, i could of died
I know you heard me cry
but still you left out that door
and now I'm all alone
all by myself
I could of died
I know you heard me cry
I know you heard me...cry

No comments:

Post a Comment