These are my original poems,song lyrics and short stories made and constructed by me. If you are a professional and would like to use my material, please feel free contact me. I hope you will enjoy them. the thoughts behind them all have specific purpose and others a line of thought from my imagination. Some have said i have lost "it" but I say " there's been no real attempt to find it "

Thursday, April 5, 2012

The End

What does it mean
When you're out on the streets
And your nights are all cold
Cuz you're all alone
There's no one to hold
With no one to love
No one to love
When love has you down
This life has you down
Down as far as you can go
You're down to the ground
There's not much of left you
Once you were who
Now there's hardly any essence
Not much left of your soul
For you to share
Why would you dare
There's not anyone one
That seems to care about you
The day turns to dust
The hour of need has risen again
The night slowly crawls your way
You learn that the cold
Is your only friend
Just sleep the night away
Close your eyes and dream away
See the life you once had
Dream the life you once had
Night turns to day
The rain upon your face
So slow to move
Could this be your time
Your final resting place
You can't feel a thing
Not even the sting of frozen limbs
The rain stops and the clouds clear
The bright light of the sun
Its rays pierce your eyes
You can't keep it away
Please god let this be my final day
Take me away
Take me away
I can’t take it anymore
Please take me away
Take me away
Take me away
Please god
Just take me away
End my suffering
Take me away
Take me away

(By Roelin Davis 4/5/2012 all rights reserved)

No comments:

Post a Comment